Posted on October 28th, 2015 No comments
Ever wondered why one should modify a race car? The main reasons include improving on its efficiency, make it stylish and trendy. It definitely requires some amount of money but the returns on investment will be more rewarding.
The following are some of the reasons why you should modify a race car:
- To improve on its Performance: The car needs to be efficient and should not disappoint on the racing day if winning is your goal.
- Maintain its resell-ability : The chances of selling a used car will be high once it has completed its major task or when the user needs change. To sail on a fairly reasonable price your car needs to have a good car base since it contributes greatly to the cars performance.
- Making it stylish and trendy: Over time the race car will look old and chipped off. A little pimping will make it look unique and attractive. I guess no one would like to be seen in a rickety, ragged car.
As the name suggests, a race car should be very fast and efficient. Here are some steps to modify your car and improve on its performance
- Get rid of the junk, add lightness-Remove all unwanted garbage especially on the back seat and the boot to make your car a little bit lighter. A cars weight has a significant effect on the speed of the car.
- Use the best oil and change it regularly- They say cheap is expensive, its therefore advisable to use the best oil that gives one the services he or she desires for a race car.
- Replace old spark plugs and air filter. This is advisable since the need for a good car air conditioning is essential during racing.
- Build in a strut tower brace. They are in expensive and easy to install. It will make the car feel more stable and firm on the front end.
- Replace worn out tires: Good tires will make a huge difference and spearhead an excellent racing car.
- Place good rims to complement the tires: It will enhance brake performance and the improve on the speed of the car
- Replace exhaust power: An efficient exhaust power maximizes the efficiency of the engine by getting greater turnover of air and fuel passing through.Getting the exhaust gasses out easily will ensure more air and fuel into the engine producing more power.
- Pimp the car with external graphic designs and modify the interior design as well.A good looking car creates a good environment and has effect on the users attitude towards the car in general.
Modifying a race car will definitely improve its performance. There might be some cost implications accompanied with the improvements that need to be made but the services one gets from modifying a race car are many and promising and need not be missed or ignored.